Obfuscated code from the WordPress hack

This page is part of the blogpost About that time I dealt with a bunch of hackers on a WordPress.

The following is an example of the code I found when one of the WordPress installations I managed was hacked. You can find the deobfuscated version right over here.

  • LinkedIn
  • Tumblr
  • Reddit
  • Google+
  • Pocket

In case you have any further questions, remarks or suggestions about this post, feel free to drop me a tweet or an email! You can also find me on Slack on the Xamarin Chat. I go by the username sam_d.

About the author

Sam is a C# developer who builds mobile (cross platform) apps with Xamarin. He's been a certified Xamarin mobile developer since 2016. Sam likes to experiment with all kinds of programming languages and software frameworks. More info